Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Genna BWK

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Genna
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:33 pm Post subject: Genna BWK Reply with quote

 You take a dust-covered book from the shelf and lay it on a table. As you open the cover a leaf falls out and floats to the floor. As you begin to read you realize you are reading a story that is all too true and still in the making*

After the attack of demons upon the little village and the death of all who loved her, the young woman traveler arrived in the busy town of Britannia. She had skills in sewing and mending so she sought a place of employment.
She rented a room in a nearby Inn, close to the tailor shop in which she apprenticed. Day to day working and reliving the horror of the loss of her family made her restless. She would take long walks outside the town. During one of her long walks she met a man named Anubis. He walked and talked to her asking her about her past. As they talked he asked her if she would like to join a guild he belonged to. She was skeptical but he brought her to the guild master, a man by the name of Jit Noob. She joined the small band and was taught to use a sword. She trained with the men every day.
One man trained her and gave her the confidence she needed to stand her ground against an enemy. His name was Vingo’me. They spent days training and evenings falling in love.
When the small guild started to split apart Vingo’me , Genna and a few friends discussed starting a new guild. From the ashes of the small guild they were leaving they started the Knights of the Golden Phoenix. Many happy days followed. The guild grew and was as close as any family could be. The guild helped Genna when the demons in her mind threatened to take her over and rule her. With all the love and support of her friends the demons were vanquished and she was once again free.
Vingo’me and Genna took turns overseeing guild functions, events and whatever other matters came to light. People came and went, marriages were celebrated, and lives that were lost were mourned. Vingo’me and Genna married and at a gypsy camp in Ilshenar had twin babies. Vingo’me named their baby daughter Jewel, Genna named their son Noble. Genna had a family once again and was content.
As the children grew Genna became more at peace and began to seek Spirituality. She studied with her husbands help and soon became a Paladin Knight, but instead of the sword she had first fought with she now used a bow. Her husband was so proud of her and she of him. They children grew and stayed more in the land of Ilshenar with their father’s people, the gypsies.
Vingo’me came to Genna one evening to tell her of a journey he must go on. She pleaded with him to not go for she felt this time, on this journey he would not return to her as he had many times before.
They fought, they cried and in the end Vingo’me left and never returned.
As a widow Genna stayed by her children watching them, loving them enough for both parents. The children grew so quickly and spoke to their mother, asking her to make a life for herself not to bury herself with the bones of their father. So Genna left the gypsy camp with her children’s blessings and set out once again to the town of Britannia, and back to the house in Yew.
After hearing of the respect and honor for the Duke and Duchess of Blackwind , Genna sought them out and asked to be made a part of the family of Knights and was well received.
After the death of her husband and the separation from her growing children she had once again found a place in the hearts of others and opened her heart to a new family, never forgetting the family she once had or the friends of her past.
From the ashes of the Knights of the Golden Phoenix, Genna is now a Knight of Blackwind and a new adventure begins.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: