Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A Letter of Thanks*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:33 am Post subject: *A Letter of Thanks* Reply with quote

* Not being able to sleep after all the excitement and happiness of the day, Ditto looked down at the handsome man now sleeping beside her. Her new husband, Tarothin Armunn. Kissing her finger and then placing it on his nose softly, she climbed out of bed and walked over to sit at the desk. The baby inside her kicked hard, sending a sudden dull pain into her ribcage. For the first time, Ditto didn't frown about being kicked, and even smiled to herself as she took out parchment and quill to write*

**************************************************************************************************************************

Friends and Enemies,
Thank you ever so much for sharing the day with Tarothin and me, and witnessing our wedding ceremony. You have all helped ta make the day very special in my heart and will luv ya for that always.
Mairsil, Nico and the rest, thank you too for rescuing me & helpin me to get to the wedding. Aless & Cat, thank you for helpin me not be neked for the wedding. Thank you to the Maids of Honor, the Best men, Tyra, and Galnor for being part of the ceremony. (A special thanks to you Tyra for looking soo cute and doing such a good job with the flowers!)
There's just so very much to thank people for. Lil things, great big things, thing said, things given, thing done that I couldna possible name them all here. All I can really do is wish that each and everyone of you have at least once in your life, a wonderful, fun, and special day like the one you've helped give to us.

Very Happily and Respectfully Yours,
Ditto Armunn
** the letter "Q" has been scratched out and replaced**

**************************************************************************************************************************
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: