Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Letter to Martin Willow*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ragnar Teach
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:28 pm Post subject: *Letter to Martin Willow* Reply with quote

To Sir Martin Willow,

Hello sir, odds are we are not known to each other, but that is of little importance. There is a great need for us to speak, a matter between us. I would like to talk to you man to man on this issue. Please name a time at your disposal, when I can come upon the city of Trinsic to meet with you.

- Ragnar Teach
Martin Willow
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

M'lord Teach,

I do indeed recall Molly mentioning you on many occasions. While it is good to see you are not, infact, dead in some abysis somewhere, as Molly had felt, in so many words, I am afraid that several unfortunate events have developed at once, both in my life and my city. If ye can bide till they pass, I will be most happy to meet with you.

Walk in Honor,

Martin Willow

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: