Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Missives Delievered

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:39 am Post subject: Missives Delievered Reply with quote

Naissia returns to her room and sits at the writing desk. She takes out the wax sealer of Nujelm that Rufus had given her and starts to write her missives. She sends a missive out to Isk, Tai, Walter and Vaen.

Dear (Insert name here)

I hope this letter finds you and yours well. I am writing to you to request a meeting at your convience. I can not nor do I wish to go into detail in the letter. So if you would kindly send word back as to when it would be suitable for yourself for such an event.

sincerely,
Naissia Dragonbane,
Advisor to Lord Sultan Rufus Oryan

(ooc using this generic missive for all as to not scroll away other threads by making missives for each person.)
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Naissia,

I will be available tonight after midnight, or perhaps tomorrow during the day. My schedule is random at best after recent events. It may be best for you to offer some times in which you are available, and then I will respond with the best time.

Vaen
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Naissia receives her first response. She ponders a moment. She could easily meet with Vaen after midnight...but Sarah would not. She responds to the letter.

Dear Vaen,

I can meet with you after midnight. Shall we meet at the Candlelite Inn and from there we may go elsewhere. If you have another preference, we may go from there. If something were to come up, I shall notify you per messenger bird.

Sincerely,
Naissia

Naissia then went and wrote to Lady Sarah.

Dear Queen Sarah,

I have received first response to our missives. Lord Vaen stated he can meet after midnight this eve. Are you able to attend? Do you wish for me to reschedule if not, or shall I proceed in hopes that we will get some information? I await your response.

Sincerely,
Naissia
Walter
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Naissia,

I will be available to meet anytime tonight, and tomorrow evening after say 7 in the evening.

Walter

[20:28] Inkari: walter=chuck norris

"What do you mean I can't sell castle deeds I create on Ebay?" - GM Darwin circa 1999
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiled reading Walters words. She quickly sent a missive to Queen Sarah informing her about Walter..stating she set up the time of about Nine pm. Then she wrote to Walter.

Dear Walter,

I am pleased to have you respond so quickly. Perhaps we could meet at the candlelite Inn in Sanctus. Should you prefer to go elsewhere, we may do so after meeting there. Shall we say nine by the evening eastern skies?

Sincerely
Naissia
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading over the two dispatches she received from her Visar, Sarah makes a mental note of whom has responded and who hasn’t. Thinking it strange Sarah lets out a long sigh before whispering to no one in particular, “It’s a beginning.”

Penning her reply to Naissia she informs her that she can meet with them at those appointed times but she is unfamiliar with the location. Requesting more information on where she is needed, Sarah finishes up with her signature and begins to cry.

Tears drop upon the parchment as she looks at “Lady Sarah Oryan” in her delicate script. Shaking her head she blots up the salted tears without smudging the penmanship. “Get a hold of yourself…” Stiffening her back up she blows lightly across the page before sealing it with hot wax embossed with the Empire’s seal.

Going out into the hall she hands the courier a dispatch as she commands him to make haste in the delivery, it must only go to Lady Naissia. With only a nod, he leaves.

Watching the young courier, Sarah convinces herself that this night may very well be a giant step forward in securing her husband. Re-entering the study she closes the door and puts some of the crystals that Najm had given her on the hu-man celebration called a birthday party, into a shallow urn and lights them. Instantly the incense is released giving off a rich aroma. Laying on one of the small couches in the book lined study she begins to meditate of what may present itself to her tonight; she must be prepared for anything.
Tai Kwan Leap
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:33 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Tai had meditated upon the message received from this woman he had briefly served with during his time in the Britannian Guard.

He took out his ink and his brushes and began a letter:

Good madam,

I am curious as to why you need to meet with me. Have I or one of my soldiers done something dishonorable to you.

I am often available in the evening after afternoon meditation. Should that time be acceptable to you, please send for me in Zento.

Yours in service,

Tai Kwan Leap
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Naissia received the note. She then penned him a reply.

Dear Tai,

Noone has dishonored me. I need to meet with you about a mutal acquantance. One never knows whom may intercept a message, which is why I am seeking a meeting. I shall contact you once I am able to have a time set. Thank you for your response.

Sincerely,
Naissia Dragonbane.
Tai Kwan Leap
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*scuffling noise is overheard under the Zen bridge in Zento*

"Poet-san you must wake up."

"Fek ye an' all yuir bloody brigands. I wi' fight tha' lot o' ye wi' just me fists!"

Tai staggers back rubbing his temple.

"Poet-san if you do that again I will make your transition from our water to the Inn much easier."

Tai hoists the old man up with one of his arms over his shoulders. They stagger from the pond and Tai finally lifts the man like a babe and carries him to the healer's hut.

"Fekkin' bastards. I wi' kill every last one o' ye bloody MacGregors!"

"Galen-san, keep him restrained or he may strike you. It is not you he is seeing. His fever is high. Bind the broken limbs and put salve on the burn wounds."

The Guildmaster of the Healer's Guild bowed and started calling out orders.

"Let me know if his condition changes."

As Tai stepped outside a boy from outside Zento stepped up.

"Begging the Daimyo's pardon, but Naissia has sent this message."

Tai nods and tugs at his topknot. He knows he cannot read common, and oddly Otto-san is not about to read this one for him.

"Read the message."

Tai nods, his bells jingling softly.

"Tell the woman to send a messenger to Zento when she needs our aid."

The messenger scribbles a bit.

"Now my friend. Let me teach you the difference between sushi and sashimi" Tai throws an arm over his shoulder and stands as tall in his waraji as he can.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: