Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Moving On

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:44 pm Post subject: Moving On Reply with quote

After sending the letter off to Lord Darkanor in thanks for all his efforts to secure the blessings from Prince Westmark, Sarah takes up her pen for another. This letter is to her private solicitor.

Nobleman,

It has come to my attention that my soon to be former husband had requested a meeting between us to dispute the wording of the divorce papers. While the date looms before us, I have to regard this plea from Rufus as voiding the finality of the decree date that the original document had set aside for the dissolving of this now tainted union.

Therefore it is my command that this matter be handled swiftly so all members that are involved may move forward. Please arrange a meeting with Rufus post-haste and let us get this matter behind us swiftly. I do not wish to remain a bother to my husband with the burdens of my rule or my life any further.

Queen Sarah, Sultana of the Empire of Nujel’m
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: