Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter to Rufus

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:22 am Post subject: Letter to Rufus Reply with quote

Rufus,

This correspondence is to help facilitate arrangements that need to be made in order for your requested meeting. I was able to go over some of the details but not all, with my solicitor and we are most agreeable to meet regarding some of the wording within the divorce decree. I feel that this meeting should occur as quickly as possible. In that way we may both move on to our new future responsibilities unimpaired by the other.

If this is agreeable to you and to your council, please let us know as to when and where the meeting may be arranged. I would not suggest your Estate due to the houseguest that has been living under that roof for sometime. Her involvement has complicated matters and I wish to keep things as civil as possible. If there are no major changes to the already recorded document, the original date of separation could still be met if you concur. The dissolving of our union could take place as early as next week.

If for some unknown reason you wish to contest the decree or any of the main stipulations within the said document, then we will need additional time. In order to take statements of all that were involved and to gather documents to support our stance. The delay would only cause more bother to you and I’m sure your personal Visar would even agree that it would be in the best interest to all if we proceed quickly.

Your feelings towards me have become more apparent and this will be something I will struggle with. But I beseech you to think of Ameer. Naji does not need to know the intimate details of his father’s actions. Even through my own personal pain I am able to realize that you are a good father to my son and it is my sincerest wish and hope that you will continue to be the father Naji deserves. For Naji’s well being, I wish to proceed quickly in terminating our union as painlessly as possible, give him a stable environment and loving parents that are not bickering among themselves. All in which I am sure you feel the same.

Please contact the Court as soon as you can to make the necessary arrangements. I will be looking forward to getting this behind us. If there is no response to this letter, I will assume you have changed your mind and will allow the decree to progress to the termination of our marriage on the Eighth of this month.

Sarah
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: