Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Parchment posted in Jhelom

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ashford Yendorin
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:21 am Post subject: Parchment posted in Jhelom Reply with quote

Ashford Yendorin took his seat at his desk to write a parchment in regards to debts yet unpaid toward an old friend.

To those it may concern,

I seek the descendants of a Captain Jonathan Coby AKA "Captain Cob". A half century ago this captain assisted me to safety and taught me the diversity of a warrior. At the same time I understand that this posting comes at a terrible time for the region, and wish to ensure that the governing body of Jhelom know that I am not supporting piracy, but repaying a life debt. This repayment of debt and counsel with anyone against the government of Jhelom is not to assist them or openly go against any principles, policies, or laws established.

//signed//
Ashford Yendorin

Ashford hands the sealed parchment to his messenger and instructs him to make copies and post them throughout Jhelom.
"Ensure it is done no matter the indifference you receive."

Last edited by Ashford Yendorin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wishbone.
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:42 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Teitian, Kidd, Illiam and Wish were sailing around Jhelom looking for trouble (which was nothing new). They did a few laps in their boats around Jhelom but found no one until they docked. Wish leaped out of his boat and pointed his arrow at the messanger.

"What ye go there ya scallywag?" yelled Wish.

"J..just a poster s...sir."

"Well ye be givin' it to us now wont ye?" barked Kidd.

The paniced messanger quickly handed the note to Wish who then glanced over it.

"Yar.. yer master seeks tha' good ol' Captain Cob aye? I be hatin ta' break this to ye but he been dead fer many years. Me father was vera good friends with em. Tell yer master I be seekin' him fer a meetin' if he be wantin' ta' know tha' story."

Wish scribbled down some cordinates and handed it to the messanger.

As the pirates were walking off, Kidd turned to her captain in confusion.

"Ye mind tellin' me what tha' hell jus' happened 'ere?"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: