Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The Search For a Cure

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Drayden Calamyr
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:34 pm Post subject: The Search For a Cure Reply with quote

How long had he been here? Even he didn't know. Drayden looked around, his sapphire eyes fluttering open for the first time in what seemed like years. Home......I think.

The elf looked around again, his mind was rather fuzzy, he felt warm liquid about his entire body. It tingled a bit, teasing his senses. Father.....his tower. The room was dimly lit with magical fire. Centuries of dust covered the floor in the large open room. Drayden looked up at the glass ceiling, only to groan a bit as the sunlight bit into his eyes.

He stood weakly then, stretching his stiff limbs. The water ran down his naked body in rivers. The burning in his mind was gone, his chest no longer felt as if it were filled with fluid. Whatever I did, it worked appearantly.... Stepping out of the bath he looked for his clothing and shook his head as he saw it hanging on the door. How long had he been here? This was definently his father's home, but he was dead, long ago.

Drayden quickly gathered his clothing and got dressed. It was painful, his body did not want to cooperate after not moving for....months? Years?I must hurry...I just hope I haven't been here too long. He donned his cloak as he walked out of the room into the foryer the place hadn't changed, it still had that mystical feeling to it. The feeling of kept secrets and lost knowledge. Now he remembered, his father had constructed a magical bath.....that is why he came here. Soon after the strange illness had overtaken his mind and body he wandered by sea to his father's ancient home, a place he had left behind nearly two centuries before.

Shaking his head and only thinking of what must be done he once again left his father's home behind and walked to his ship which was still parked at the stone carved dock.Don't worry my love. I told you I would not leave you again....With that last thought he untied the moorings to the dock and set off, back home.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: