Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter to Isilmea

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Aerie
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:04 am Post subject: A letter to Isilmea Reply with quote

It has been days since the druid's attack in Sanctus. Aerie lay in her bed, curled up. She felt lost and alone... not even something her Fiance Spawn could help her with. A feeling of failure she had in defending the citizens of Sanctus. Aerie never had this problem before. Perhaps it was just time to move on, but where? Aerie had served Sanctus for a long while. Her major, the Lord Baron Mordegan, was like a father to her, yet, she could not face him after her rescent failure. "If only Isilmea was here." She said to herself. "Why did she have to return home to the elven isle?" Aerie got up from her bed, she would have to make contacts and soon. She could not tolerate the loneliness for much longer. The former sergent Kira was busy now, since she found a new love. Aerie felt so happy for her.

Aerie walked over to her bookcase and plucked a rolled up blank scroll. She then took a pen and went over to the elven dresser where she would write her letter. How Isilmea could get this letter, she did not know. Could doves fly that far over water? Luckily, Aerie had it trained well to find Isilmea back during the times of her presence in the mortal lands. Perhaps it will eventually find her.

Dear Isilmea,

Excuse me for this letter, for it is written in common. I had been in sanctus again since your departure. Things were well for a while, until I had made some mistakes. I feel I no longer belong there. And most of all, I miss you terribly. Perhaps it is time for me to make that long trip home just to be at your side again. Please respond if you get this letter.

Your sister in spirit,

Aerie
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:09 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Isilmea sat quietly as she read the letter from Aerie. A tear ran down the young queens face as she finished the letter and whispered softly, “Your call will not go unanswered....”
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: