Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Back To Hanse Hostel and Proper Manners

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 am Post subject: Back To Hanse Hostel and Proper Manners Reply with quote

Landing lightly on her feet in front of the hostel after her recall spell, her ams full of packages, Ditto Armunn grunted and bumped her way inside and to her room, flopping herself and her packages down upon the bed. Shopping had usually been much fun, but in the past few days it had been more of a chore.....work.

The platimun haired young woman sprawled herself backwards on the bed to look up to the ceiling and to think back. Jujual had needed her help to get the Keep back to normal, and almost all of Ditto's clothes had to be tossed out due to the smell that had lingered for so long in the very stones of the place. The smell that she knew Jujual was still trying to scrub out. Clothes shopping was suppose to be fun with all the different colors and fabrics, but she seemed confused. As Tarothin's wife now, all kinds of colors could be worn, but in the past, it was fitting to wear mostly of what a Dark Order wife would. An Armunn wife. Blue and black. Even with a couple of purple and pink outfits, Ditto still arrived in Sanctus with mostly Armunn shaded blacks and blues. Sighing, she mumbled, "Mebe I should just walk around neked."

Sanctus had always been one of her favorite places to visit, but now... it seemed more stiffling, more...hoity toity, and that just wasn't her. Still mumbling, "The proper manners, the proper language, the proper ladylike ways, the proper way to dress.....PFFT!"
Without a second thought, Ditto tore out of her skirt and top, and walked barebutt naked out into the tavern room of the hostel, ordered a wine and sat down to drink it.

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: