Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Lets be real.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic

So?
YAY!!!!!
80%
 80%  [ 42 ]
Nay....
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 52

Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

So I suppose the new question.
What event?

i personally like the idea of a bagball / duleing event

post your ideas.
maybe we can get another poll up soon

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Jonathan Strathmore
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

BAGBALL! Although I was working on a league sort of Bagball environment, where it would function like a modern day sporting league. Then at the end we would have finals and the like and a trophy/prize sort of styling... Soooo, I am not sure if it would always be weekly. Working out the kinks and will be posting more information soon.
Davaran Skyfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we play Pick Up games until then? Shirts and skins?
Davaran Skyfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, what about instead of a Tavern night it's just a gathering. Meet in nice spots for some role play, like the most northern point of Despise level 1. Parks. Forests. Forts made out of barrels. CAVES!
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Davaran Skyfire wrote:
Actually, what about instead of a Tavern night it's just a gathering. Meet in nice spots for some role play, like the most northern point of Despise level 1. Parks. Forests. Forts made out of barrels. CAVES!

I like.

the possibilities are endless. this thread could end up with an event each day of the week.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Molly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I love to do caravans to cities where we set up tables to sell things. That can bring together all groups. Those to attack the caravan and those that want to buy things. Let me know when and I will set it up. *grins* We can roleplay different reasons we need to caravan things. We used to have Yew bring wood to Trinsic and those that wanted to sell their wears could do so in Trinsic. Any towns will do. We could trade goods between places. Minoc would be iron ore etc. All ideas open.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Ember Cawood
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ALL for something new to bring RP to another night of the week. As long as it gives me someplace new to sneak Henry into, I'll be thrilled! Smile
Yasamin
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the caravan idea. Probably the whole minister of finance thing. Laughing But what if we a- have bagball. That sounds like a hit. But b- also have each guild host something each week. Any random thing would be fun to do, especially if it is just that, random.
(4:45:41 PM) Jarem: It becomes increasingly difficult to feel noble in my causes when my cause is to defend my charge from her own violent tendencies.
Arakad
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ceinwyn ab'Arawn wrote:
.. black market night....

Davaran Skyfire wrote:

I see potential ideas forming here (goes to put plots into motion)
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted Yes.
Another tavern night would be good. OR, another type of event. Maybe in the tradition of tavern night, a weekly jousting or duel event could be hosted by a different guild each week? As long as whatever the event is, keeps the rp going and doesn't restrict it.
Thursday was mentioned and I'm all for that day on whatever we all do, as Thursdays have always been hard as heck to find ppl to rp with from what I've seen personally.
Thankies Smile

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Malicite
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:40 am Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing wrong with the previous options, but I wanted to make one suggestion.

Has anyone considered the option of having a group of people prepare and execute large scale RP events? Something that everyone could have the ability to participate in, with multiple "actors/actresses" guiding a plot forward. I'm not suggesting epic wars or anything like that, but it would be interesting to have old-school Seerish plots again.

For me, that would be a very cool way to spend a Tuesday night. Each day could be a different chapter of the story. Just to be clear, the story wouldn't be planned out in far advance. The events of each week would determine where the story went.
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Malicite wrote:
There is nothing wrong with the previous options, but I wanted to make one suggestion.

Has anyone considered the option of having a group of people prepare and execute large scale RP events? Something that everyone could have the ability to participate in, with multiple "actors/actresses" guiding a plot forward. I'm not suggesting epic wars or anything like that, but it would be interesting to have old-school Seerish plots again.

For me, that would be a very cool way to spend a Tuesday night. Each day could be a different chapter of the story. Just to be clear, the story wouldn't be planned out in far advance. The events of each week would determine where the story went.

Yes. I used to keep a guild of player played "NPC" characters for small plots I did back in the early days of Umbra.
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Always with the circles.

I know I probably shouldn't have a say in this, but I voted "No" because if you kept it at once a week, you may all keep appreciating the tavern nights as much as you seem to. Twice a week may have you lose interest.
Drayden Calamyr
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess thats why so many people are down with another weekly RP option. I usually pick and choose my tavern nights based on alignment.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone wants to do something beside taverns you can always come ice skating at my place. i even promise not to propose to the guests *smiles*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: