Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter for counsel

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:07 am Post subject: A letter for counsel Reply with quote

It had been several days and very long nights of not knowing the condition or the whereabouts of her husband. Sarah’s nerves were frayed; she suffered from sleepless nights and restless days. Unable to eat she had already started to show signs of gauntness. How long could she keep up appearances and Naji safe from this news, was a question that gnawed at her constantly.

Penning another letter to Visar Naissia she requests an update on the situation, even though she realizes that if Naissia had heard anything she would have told Sarah of it. Unable to think of any other course of action but needing to do something, Sarah writes….

To My Visar Lady Naissia,

I have not heard of any news of late and wished to confer with you on the matter at hand. Perhaps we have overlooked something trivial or not seen what we should have..for a man such as the one in question to merely vanish is something truly amazing. Somehow I feel I have failed to do what was needed to secure his safe return.

Please let me know when will be the earliest convenient time for us to meet.

Sultana of the Empire of Nujel’m
Lady Sarah Oryan
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Naissia had spent most of her days lurking about Umbra or going through all of Rufus' things at his country home. She received the letter from Sarah and sighed. There was no more she coudl tell her except that Tai did agree to meet with them at a time that was good for them. She sits down and pens a response.

Dear Lady Queen Sarah,

I am sorry that I have not written sooner. Alas I have not heard from Lord Vaen on a reschedule of our meeting. I, however, did recently receive word from Lord Tai. He is willing to meet us when it is most convient for us both. I have serached through most of Rufus' things at his country home, in his office. Alas I have not found anything yet. I had went to see the order of the Skull but to no avail. Those I spoke to, did not seem to know whom I was speaking of. I am available for the next couple of days. Perhaps by then, I will have heard from Lord Vaen.

Sincerely,
Naissia
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: