Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Two Messages

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:27 pm Post subject: Two Messages Reply with quote

To the Solicitor:

It is my gravest concern that I am free of my marital vows but due to the decree having a time line and that Rufus did request to hold a meeting before it became final, I am confused. Even though Rufus expressed the desire to hold a meeting, thus voiding the deadline of the decree, that meeting was never held. I was unable to follow up with Rufus after many attempts to locate him. So I am confused upon the matter of the timeline within the decree.

My concerns are; since Rufus requested but never followed through with holding the meeting before the decree was finalized does this action on his part nullify the time limit of the decree?

If not, as of the Eighth day of the month of August, have I been Sarah De’Fiona?

If the request alone was enough to void the decree and I am still Sarah Oryan? What must I do now to become separated from my husband?

Do we need to bring in the Courts to judge upon this?

Please advise me as soon as you can, being in this limbo is not the desired state I wish to be in and I am sure Rufus and Naissia wish to carry on with out my hindrance as well. I will await your answer and follow any legal advice you deem necessary to reach a swift completion of this matter.

Queen Sarah, Sultana of Nujel’m

Blowing over the short letter to dry the ink Sarah muses over the facts of it. Rufus’ long disappearance worried her as they have always done in the past. But this time she struggles not to care like before. In the past, before she found out about his lover, she would worry endlessly of his well being and if he still yearned for her company as she did of his and why she was so unable to keep him close. Chuckling bitterly to herself she gazes up from the parchment and catches her reflection in the window. “I am not the silly young maiden you once wooed Rufus.” Sarah says out loud to no one but herself.

Then why does this still hurt as if she was still the young maiden that was madly in love? Had she not grown? Was her feelings for the father of her children, her mate for life truly over? Running her hand over her gown as if to flatten out any ripple that may have formed she takes another sly look into the window’s reflection. “Why couldn’t he just love me?” Before she could give an answer there was a knock upon her door, quickly she brushes off any remorse feelings and turns her attention to the guard entering.

“My lady, I bring you a word from Yew,” the youth states as he enters. “Be on with it my kind sir, what news from Yew do you bring to Nujel’m?”

“The Lady Noir is anxious and has been ready for quite some time for you to take the necessary actions, My Queen. What shall I tell her?”

Nodding at the request Sarah circles around to the front of her desk, coming close to the messenger she lays a gentle hand on his forearm. “Tell your noble Lady that I will send word quickly, for I await a reply to answer a formality then we will act.”

“Very good My Queen, I will tell the Lady Noir of your reply.” And with that the messenger departs. Leaving Sarah alone to contemplate upon the paths she has before her.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: